Youth Dance PROGRAM SCHEDULE & FEES
|Progressing Ballet Tech
(SRB Level 5+)
18:00 - 20:00
|RAD Adv 1
|SRB LEVEL 7
|SRB LEVEL 7 (1)
| RAD Adv 1
|SRB Level 2
REGISTRATION is open!
*Subject to Change
*Contact us about our Professional Development Program. Classes for the Professional Development Program are not part of the Youth Program Schedule.
* If the student is13 years old or older, and has attained a level above SRB Level 7, please contact us to set up an assessment. Classes at this level are not part of the online schedule or registration, and may be taken in conjunction with our Professional Development Program students.
Tuition payment DETAILS AND RESTRICTIONS
Our fees for the Youth Dance Program are calculated on an ANNUAL basis for the different levels and types of classes. Any additional instructional lessons outside the scheduled class times, such as rehearsals for production performances and exams, will be subject to additional fees. For students registering after Oct 15th, a prorated fee will be given.
Payments may be made by cash, cheque or Mastercard/Visa. Please be advised that a fee of 2.5%, which the credit card companies charge the school, will be added to the tuition when paying with credit card.
All fees must be paid at the time of registration by the following methods:
- the full amount with applicable discounts (see below)
- three post-dated cheques, payable on Sept 1st, Oct 1st and Nov 1st.
- ten post-dated cheques, payable starting Sept 1st and ending June 1st.
Late charges of 2.0% per month and a $35 NSF fee will be applied.
Students will be asked to stop classes if payment is not honoured and will be permitted to resume only after all outstanding payments, including late charges, are made.
Discounts apply to all tuition paid in full at the beginning of September.
- Single student: 5% off total
- Two students per family : 10% discount of the combined tuition
- Three students per family: 15% discount of the combined tuition
- Four students per family: 20% discount of the combined tuition
A full month's notice is required for withdrawals (eg. for November withdrawal, notice must be given by October 1st). Last opportunity to withdraw is December 1st. NO REFUNDS will be given after this date and all fees must be completely paid. After Dec 1st, students are expected to continue with classes until the end of the school year in June, unless arranged with the Administrator.
- Annual Registration: $40 (individual) / $50 (family) due at time of registration.
- Costume Deposit: No costume deposit. Please check production fees.
- Production Fees (for performances not part of Jubilee performance in the Spring): $125
These payments may be made by cash, etransfer or cheque only.
Exam Fees: Students recommended for exams will receive a letter of recommendation with exam fees and a due date for the payment. Fee for extra classes, mock exam times, and rental of other studios where the exam will be held will be discussed at this time.
If there are any questions, please contact the school .