youth dance program Policies
Tuition payment DETAILS AND RESTRICTIONS
Our fees for the Youth Dance Program are calculated on an ANNUAL basis for the different levels and types of classes. Any additional instructional lessons outside the scheduled class times, such as rehearsals for production performances and exams, will be subject to additional fees. For students registering after Oct 15th, a prorated fee will be given.
Payments may be made by cash, cheque or Mastercard/Visa. Please be advised that a fee of 2.9%, which the credit card companies charge the school, will be added to the tuition when paying with credit card.
All fees must be paid at the time of registration by the following methods:
- the full amount with applicable discounts (see below)
- three payments (post-dated cheques, or credit card info on file, e-transfer) payable on Sept 1st, Dec 1st and Mar 1st.
- ten payments (post-dated cheques, or credit card info on file, e-transfer) payable starting Sept 1st and ending June 1st.
Late charges of 2.0% per month and a $35 NSF fee will be applied.
Credit Card transactions are added 3.0% merchant fee.
Students will be asked to stop classes if payment is not honoured and will be permitted to resume only after all outstanding payments, including late charges, are made.
Discounts apply to all tuition paid in full at the beginning of September.
- Single student: 5% off total
- Two students per family : 10% discount of the combined tuition
- Three students per family: 15% discount of the combined tuition
- Four students per family: 20% discount of the combined tuition
A full month's notice is required for withdrawals (eg. for November withdrawal, notice must be given by October 1st). Last opportunity to withdraw is December 1st. NO REFUNDS will be given after this date and all fees must be completely paid. After Dec 1st, students are expected to continue with classes until the end of the school year in June, unless arranged with the Administrator.
- Annual Registration: $40 (individual) / $50 (family) due at time of registration.
- Costume Deposit: No costume deposit. Please check production fees.
- Production Fees (for performances not part of Jubilee performance in the Spring): $125 cash or cheque payable to Canada's Maple Leaf Ballet Society
Exam Fees: Students recommended for exams will receive a letter of recommendation with exam fees and a due date for the payment. Fee for extra classes, mock exam times, and rental of other studios where the exam will be held will be discussed at this time.
If there are any questions, please contact the school .