Our Adult Ballet Summer Classes are sets of classes where students will learn or review (for current Maple Leaf School of Russian Ballet adult students) the lessons of Fundamentals of Ballet Level 1A, 1B or 1C. Beginner and experienced students are welcomed.
Classes are from July 4th to July 27th.
The summer classes are not part of the of our regular lessons. Regular classes will resume in September.
Drop in available only for Level 1B. $20/per class.
- Beginner - Fundamentals of Ballet - Level 1A: Designed for individuals with little or no ballet experience, or for those who wish to re-visit the basics. These classes emphasize the basics of the Vaganova method and ballet vocabulary, as well as focus on physical and mental development. Classes are 1 hour long.
- Fundamentals of Ballet - Level 1B: Designed for individuals with little ballet experience but have already learned some of the basic steps of the Vaganova method and ballet vocabulary in Level 1A. Classes are 1 hour and 30 min long.
Payment is due upon registration. Please use the Pay Pal Button, or contact us for current summer office hours.
If there is not enough enrollment, the school reserves the right to cancel the program and payments will be refunded.
Dance Attire & Materials
- Tight fitting, yoga-type clothing
- We recommend split sole, non stretch canvas ballet slippers
- We strongly recommend that participants bring a water bottle and small towel